A cookie It is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when I return to surf this page. The cookies usually they store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is adapting the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page be diminished significantly. To see more information about what they are cookies, what store, how to remove them, deactivate, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session Cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way it fights spam.
This website uses the following Third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this site. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. So, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each uses its own social network cookies so you can click on buttons type I like it O Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may have listed in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place you should carry their right to removal or deactivation of the same. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies Google Analytics, company stores cookies on computer servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law for this purpose. According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc.. It is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information in this regard this link. For information on using Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.